Women's Health Workshop-Full Two Sessions
Time & Location
About The Event
Kaitlyn Pennington is the founder of Inclusion Health and a 350 hour Registered Yoga Teacher with a Women's Health Certificate from Yoga Medicine. Jennifer Moss is the owner of Moss Acupuncture and certified acupunturist who has advanced training and specialized education in treating infertility and obstetrics with Traditional Chinese Medicine. Together they are teaming up to bring you a two part Women's Health Worshop!
- Our first session, on September 23rd from 5:30pm-8:30pm, will explain the fundamentals of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Yoga and how these ancient practices can help your menstrual cycle work better for your needs. We will cover how to alleviate PMS and improve and regulate your menstrual cycle in a natural way.
- Our second session, on October 7th from 5:30-8:30pm, will focus on working with your body in a wholistic way to help get pregnant when you so chose. Understanding how the body is meant to work and learning more about what might be holding you back from that, can help you plan a family when you are ready.
Each session will consist of:
- a yoga practice
- an explanation of the yoga practice that you can do on your own
- helpful accupressure points
- a presentation and information regarding women's health
- a Q&A with Jennifer Moss and Kaitlyn Pennington
The two part series will give the most well rounded experience for all women but if you are only able to attend one of the sessions that is also an option and can purchased seperately on our EVENTS page.
- Women's Health Two Part Series$90$900$0